We at Alberts, know what your project means to you, because when it comes to our passions, we also don't make compromises. Our mission is to see your projects succeed.
We've manufactured quality products for quality projects since 1852. Our quality standards apply at every level of the company. Through the introduction of sustainable quality management strategies, and innovative logistics solutions, our product and supplier concepts are 100 percent tailored to our clients.
Alberts has the DIN EN ISO 9001 certification and the European CE marking for all wooden connectors relevant for static constructions.
In today's market competition is fierce, that is why quality is a decisive factor. With it we gain the trust and satisfaction of our customers. Our customers want something sturdy, something reliable, something that lasts. That is why, we guarantee quality.
Regardless if it's price, quality or supply, our mission is to fully meet our customers expectations when it comes to our services and products. We see this as our obligation.
For us, quality means:
- Fault-free products in the quality specified by the customer
- Compliance with the agreed delivery dates and assurance of a high level of supply availability
- Market-oriented development of new products and further development of existing products while taking the individual ranges requested by our customers into consideration
- Provision of existing services in the quality required and the development of new service and consultation offerings based on current and future market demands
- Continuous and careful monitoring of the market to allow rapid reaction to market changes
- Identifying customer needs
Just like us, our company bears responsibility for the people, families and environment of our region. We are aware of this responsibility, which is why sustainability is so important to us. We want our environment, our employees, our partners, our region and our customers to continue to thrive in the future.
At Alberts quality and environmental management from a single entity, we can only improve our environment and reduce pollution by working together. We are committed to the environment. Protecting the environment is a priority in all of our activities. The environmental policy and goals are laid out in our five guiding principles, encouraging the company and employees alike to conduct themselves in an environmentally-responsible way.
Guiding principle 1
All employees are committed to protecting the environment.
Guiding principle 2
We continuously check and evaluate our production processes and products for negative effects on the environment. The same applies prior to the launch of new products and procedures.
Guiding principle 3
We continuously minimise the effects of our production processes and products on the environment.
Guiding principle 4
We undertake to comply with environmental legislation and the company’s environmental goals.
Guiding principle 5
We maintain an open and cooperative exchange of experience and information with customers, suppliers, public authorities and the general public.
With the CE marking we offer transparency and confidence. We continuously meet the highest standards. We provide proof of compliance of our products with the CE requirements. As such, we maintain a comprehensive production monitoring system and guarantee regular declarations of compliance, all for transparency and premium quality that you can rely on.
You can count on this:
- The CE marking is proof of the excellent properties of Alberts products. The significant transparency we offer, in terms of quality and safety, is a major advantage for retailers and consumers.
- Focus on what really matters: Your design tasks. We take care of the rest in accordance with CE requirements, i.e. loading capacity, safety, durability and compliance with applicable regulations such as ISO 9001 certification.
- We lay the ground work for you to succeed. We provide our knowledge and experience so that you can install products with premium properties. We vouch for this with our certifications and quality standards.
- At Alberts, you are at the heart of everything we do. We do not just blindly comply with standards or laws. Instead, we give priority to your requirements for performance and quality.
Alberts has been a participant of the BSCI since October 2011. We see it as our responsibility to improve social standards in the global supply chain in accordance with our values and goals. By taking part in this initiative, we are working to ensure that products from so-called "risk countries" are produced under decent labour conditions and in compliance with the country's environmental regulations. To this end, certain suppliers are regularly checked against discrimination, child labour and employee remuneration etc.
In the event of deviations, measures are taken to ensure compliance with our standards.
Profiting at the expense of people working in poor conditions is unacceptable for us.